Narrow down the number of results by applying filtering to the search
Search results can be made more specific by adding filters to the query. Note that filters are combined with the active search path and terms.
The filters are located in the panel just below the search results. The panel can minimized, enlarged and freely resized. Clicking any tab will take you to the relevant sub-panel. Double-clicking the name will toggle the visible state of the panel.
- Categories - see Classes & Categories for more information
- File info - Length/Samplerate/Channels/Bits - see descriptors
- RMS/Loudness - see descriptor
- Note/Frequency - see descriptor
- BPM/Tempo - see descriptor
- Brightness - see descriptor
- Harmonicity - see descriptor
- Noisiness - see descriptor
The Filter Banner is the narrow strip between the search input and the results table, which contains all active/applied filters.
To the left, you can click the text of each individual filter to highlight/focus the relevant part of the interface, or click the small “X” to remove that particular filter.
To the right, a button (Reset All Filters) allows you to remove all active filters in one go.